- The Graduation Day is only for those who have graduated (successfully passed) from CET during May 2022- April 2023.
- If any student who has not completed all the mandatory requirements of the university for awarding the degree registers for the function, the student will not be permitted to attend the function and the registration fee will not be refunded.
- The function will be held on 24/5/2023 at 3.30 pm.
- If any student registering for the function but is not attending and needs the certificate through speed post must mention the same in the “Remarks” space available in the registration form.
- The last day of registration is 07/05/2023.
- Registration fee is Rs 2500/-.
- Parents and relatives who are accompanying the student have to register by paying Rs. 300/- per person. Non- registered accompanying persons will not be permitted to attend the function.
- Accompanying person registration must be done along with student registration, it cannot be done later.
- Please do not wait for the last day for registration, bank website may have high traffic on the last day.
Click Here for Registration
|Coordinator||Dr. Ajayan K R (ECE)||9497473763|
|Co-Coordinator||Dr.Sreelatha G (ECE)||9496291852|
|ECE||Dr.Vinod B R||9447344250|
|CSE||Prof. Tara R.J||8848070377|
|MCA||Prof. Priya S A||9895020261|
|MBA||Prof. Gayathri Renjith||9497008803|
|PTDC||Prof. Arvee Sujil Johnson||9447411568|