email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Office Phone: +91-471-2515 571
- B. Tech – Mechanical Engineering (University of Kerala)
- M E – Aerospace Structures (IISc Bangalore)
- PhD – Structural Analysis Using Non-Conforming Finite Elements (Dept. of Ship Technology, CUSAT)
- PGDM – Marketing Management, IGNOU
- PGDM – Finance Management, IGNOU
Area of Interest:
- Machine Design and Structural Analysis.
- Finance Management including Stock/share/Option Trading and Portfolio Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Marketing Surveys.
- Administrative Experience:- i. 2 Years – Principal- College of Engineering- Kidangoor. ii. 3 Years – Director, SPFU (Kerala)
Teaching: 24 years- Various Govt. Engineering Colleges.
Industry: 1 year – Technical Service Dept. – Petro-Chemical Refineries
- State Coordinator of TEQIP II, a World Bank funded Project envisaged by MHRD
- Doctoral Committee Chairman of Research Centres- NSS Engineering College, Palghat and Sree Budha College of Engineering, Pattoor.
- Doctoral Committee Member in Ship Technology Dept. CUSAT, School of Management CUSAT, Sathra Deemed University Thanjavur.
- Curriculum Committee Chairman in Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering various Universities.
- Passing Board Chairman B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, Institute Placement Officer, PTA Secretary, Dept. Accreditation Coordinator, Bus Secretary, and Head of the Department etc in various Engineering Colleges.
- Selection Committee Member for Faculty and Technical posts in NITs, Various aided Engineering Colleges, KPSC, Public sector Industries etc
- BoG Member in different Institutions.
- Visiting Faculty in B.Pharm Courses MG University
- Member of various inspection teams and enquiry committees of AICTE, Different Universities, State Govt., Academic Auditor etc.
- Actively associated in getting the approvals from various statutory institutions like AICTE, Universities, Local Bodies etc for starting the new Engineering Colleges.
- Actively participated in setting up of new laboratories for UG and PG classes.
Awards and achievements
- Fellow of Temasek Foundation – NUS (National University of Singapore)
- Best Faulty award 2007 RIT Kottayam
- Best Faculty award 2008 RIT Kottayam