The Internal Quality Assurance Cell plays an important role in protecting the quality of education delivery. IQAC of CET is established with a vision to enhance quality of the institution through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, and promotion of sustenance initiatives. The cell supports the University to channelize and systematize all its efforts to move towards academic excellence.
The major functions of IQAC-CET are as follows:
- Refine the mission and strategic vision of the institution that meet the interests of stakeholders such as students, employers, local communities, government and others.
- Help to refine the vision and mission of the departments and approve their POs, PEOs, and PSOs.
- Suggest new courses/training/workshop that can improve the level of outcome of the students.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programs/ activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.
- Coordinate and support the activities related to accreditation of programs and institution.