ADMISSION DATE & TIME: 15-09-2022, 9.30AM to 3.30 PM
Candidates have to complete registration using the registration link given below.
and produce the printout of the registration form for admission.
DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINAL TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- SSLC or Equivalent certificate to prove Nativity and date of birth of the candidate.
- Valid non-creamy layer certificate- for communal reservation seat.
- Valid community certificate for SC/ST reservation.
- For fee concession to OEC category- certificate to prove community.
- Fee concession to those as is given to OEC- certificate to prove community and Income certificates are required.
- Fee concession to children of fishermen- certificate from fisheries officer concerned of Kerala Fishermen’s Welfare Fund Board.
- Fee concession to inmates of Sri Chitra Home, Nirbhaya Home & Juvenile Home- certificate from the Director, Women and Child development.
- PD Quota- certificate from the medical board and Fitness Certificate.
- EWS quota only for the forward community having an income, not above 4 lakh or should produce AAY/PHH certificate.
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Degree certificate and mark list(original/provisional)(consolidated mark sheets)
- Migration certificate( study outside Kerala)
- Fee payment receipt
- Allotment memo from LBS
- Printout of the registration form
- Candidates who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the State shall produce “Eligibility Certificate/Equivalency Certificate” from any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Any other documents/Certificates mentioned in Class 12(b) of the Prospectus.
Note: All Certificates must be produced for verification at the time of admission. Candidates will not be given any chance to produce the original documents/certificates asked for, on a subsequent occasion
FEE TO BE REMITTED
Bus Fee- Rs.2,000/-
PTA Fee- Rs.10,000/-
Contact for Academic Matters
Prof. Shine S
Contact for Documents and Fee Matters
Contact for Other Matters
Dr. Shreelekshmi R
Dean PG Studies